Weather in Brum Where The Sun Always Shines On The Blues.

Friday 9 July 2010

Meeting yourself in a parallel universe!

I am fascinated by quantum physics and the theory of a parallel universe. I can't say I understand one jot of it but it gets under my skin and fascinates me. According to some scientists we and everything else exist somewhere else. And if we were to meet ourselves it would be a cataclysmic event which would result in the end of our universe. The big bang indeed.
Anyway I hope my double is enjoying himself and not weighed down by the trials and tribulations, the joys and sorrows of supporting Birmingham City F.C. I have been trying, unsuccessfully to find a fascinating program shown on the BBC and presented by the guy who's father discovered all this, who believe it or not is a rock star ( the son not the father). When I find it I will post it on here. In the meantime this shorter clip tells you, dear reader, something but not a lot for which I apologise.



It is a little akin to Buddhism and re-incarnation which is also good stuff and I respect the religion enormously although I am agnostic. There is no doubt that when we die our atoms are recycled, which is very green of us, and Johnny Cash and his friends put it far more entertainingly than I do. My wish however is to come back as Birmingham City's centre forward and score the winning goal for them in a cup final. I suspect however that the best that I can hope for is for a few younger fellow Bluenoses, such as Inky, Pearcy, Croc, Bluesince62, The General, Gazulu or Eoin, to sneak my ashes into St. Andrews one night and place me in the goal at the Railway End. Enjoy:-



Gord'llbeback

No comments: